Breaking Down How and Where the Face Ages
Written By: Dr. Hal Simeroth, Chief Technical Officer, Stemology Skincare
Did you know that there are 12 types of facial aging?! Yes…we said twelve! Many skincare lines classify “anti-aging” as one, two or maybe three specific aging types. Maybe it’s wrinkles from your genetic makeup? Maybe it’s hyper-pigmentation from environmental exposure? Or maybe it’s dry skin due to hormonal changes? But the reality is that there is four times the amount of different types of facial aging! Don’t let other skincare brands lump your treatment regimen into one “anti-aging” category!
Stemology looks at the 12 different types of facial aging – and how we can make statistically significant improvements in each of those areas – when creating our products. Recently, we embarked on an ambitious independent clinical trial of our Cell Revive Serum Complete, testing it against the 12 types of facial aging that includes:
- Appearance of Facial Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles Around the Eyes
- Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles Around the Mouth
- Depth of Wrinkles on Forehead
- Facial Deep Wrinkles, including glabellar wrinkles (between the brows)
- Tone/Radiance/Skin Brightness
- Pore Size
Test subjects using the Stemology Cell Revive Serum Complete saw statistically significant improvements in all 12 areas of facial aging over an 8 week period:
- 62% saw an improvement in the glabellar wrinkles
- 64% saw an improvement in deep wrinkles
- 73% saw an improvement in fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- 76% saw improved elasticity
- 79% saw an improvement in fine lines and wrinkles
- 79% saw an improvement in fine lines and wrinkles of the forehead
- 79% saw an improvement in facial age/sun/dark spots
- 79% experienced increased skin hydration
- 82% saw an improvement in skin brightness
- 82% saw an improvement in the appearance of pore size
- 90% saw an improvement in skin firmness
- 100% saw an improvement in skin softness
How is this possible? Well, Stemology is the first and only brand with StemCore-3, the powerful technology that brings together human and plant stem cell technologies, along with a communicating agent to help drive ingredients deeper where they can do the most good. This results in helping prevent and improve the number one cause of skin aging: the declining production of epidermal, collagen and elastin cells, which results in skin that is dull, thin and wrinkled, lacking both firmness and elasticity. What’s even better is that Stemology products are intelligently organic, natural and do not contain chemical ingredients derived from petroleum, ethoxylates, formaldehyde donors, sulfates, parabens, GMO’s or artificial colors!
Have you tried Stemology yet?
Stemology is a new preferred partner of MedResults Network and Guest Blogger. Members receive discounts and rebates on their unique stem cell-based product line.